How To Get Flawless Skin Before Your Wedding Day
The 'Big Day' is coming up and you want to walk down the aisle to the love of your life looking flawless and radiant. Before any makeup application, it is important to prep your skin with a good skincare routine. Here are some tips on how you can get beautiful skin on your wedding day.
- Use FACIAL MASKS on a DAILY basis to smooth and enhance your skin
- Get regular FACIALS
- EXFOLIATE your skin TWICE A WEEK to get rid of dead skin cells to ensure healthy and glowing skin
- EAT CLEAN 'you are what you eat' - a healthy diet can help clear up your skin and nourish your skin from the inside
- Drink plenty of WATER! #detoxify
- BEAUTY SLEEP - try to get 8 hours sleep every night especially the night before your wedding to achieve a natural glow (and who wants dark circles?)