Bye Bye Mascara: Lash Tinting
Are you looking for a low-maintenance, convenient and smudge-proof method to have dark and lush eyelashes without applying mascara? Try LASH TINTING! Eyelash tinting is a dye for your eyelashes to make it appear naturally darker and defined without having to worry about smudging like with mascara – no more panda eyes! It’s a simple, quick and semi-permanent look for people who have busy and active lifestyles.
Pros of Lash Tinting:
- You don't need to wear mascara every day
- Smudge-proof and water-resistant
- Low maintenance
- Lasts for 3-6 Weeks
- Naturally Enhances the appearance of your eyes
Cons of Lash Tinting:
- May stain the skin
- Average cost per service $25
- May cause an allergic reaction for some people
Ready to get your lashes looking like Cara Delevingne? Check out our very own makeup artist Jane G to get your eyelashes tinted for just $15!!!
Leave a comment below what else you'd like to know about beauty!